The Filter Pro is a filter you vertically mount on a wall or hook over a door sorry that spirit can be gravity fed slowly through the activated carbon. The filter brings the high quality you expect from Still Spirits. The spirit hopper (tank) at the top can hold up to 8L (2 gallons) of spirit at a time. It's also been built with easy-to-use tri-clamps for assembly and cleaning and a bottom valve with a barb for flow control and easy collection of the polished spirit.
Perfect for home distillers who would like to upgrade their existing filter or new distillers who would like to invest in an excellent filter housing for polishing from the start. The Filter Pro offers a user-friendly solution that gives superior results!
- Made from 304-grade stainless steel.
- It filters an impressive 2 gallons (8L) of spirit at a time.
- Fits up to 500g of loose Still Spirits Activated Finishing Carbon to remove unwanted flavors from distilled spirit.
- Additional filter papers prevent dust and carbon particles in the polished spirit.
- A long stainless-steel shaft ensures maximum contact time with the carbon.
- Filter where you want with the removable door & wall mount.
- Easy to connect tri-clamps & adjustable flow control.
The quality stainless-steel build means the Filter Pro looks sleek and impressive in any space your customer decides to mount it - made possible with the removable door and wall mounts included. Even the box it comes in is designed to jump off the shelf.
- Hopper Lid
- Wall-mounted bracket
- Door-mounted bracket
- Mounting fasteners x 2
- Filter Column
- Ball Valve
- Tri-clamp clamps x 2
- Tri-clamp seals x 2
- Filter papers pack of 5
- 500g SS Loose Carbon x 1