The DigiBoil electric kettle can serve a surprisingly wide range of functions for the home distiller. It's perfect for simply boiling when needed, pre-heating strike, or sparge water, and with the addition of a still top lid and condenser, it can be used as a still. With a grain bag or further mashing attachments, it can be used for brew-in-a-bag style mashing as a mash tun.
This model runs off 110V power and has dual heating elements (1000w and 500w) that can be controlled independently. Includes 304 stainless steel 1/2" ball valve with 13mm barb (approx. 1/2").
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity
- Digital temperature control
- 110V / 15A power and plug (5 ft. cord)
- Stamped-in volume markers (gallons & liters)
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- With elements turned off, hold both +/- buttons to switch between °F or °C
- Compatible with Alcoengine reflux and pot still attachments
- External Dimensions: 29" H x 15" W (including handles)
- Internal Dimensions: 19.5" H x 11.75" W